THE POETRY JACKET - WOMEN'S PDF PATTERNS
COUTURE LEVEL: intermediate (3/5)
Both casual and ultra-chic, a cross-over giving it a "loose" effect, the Poetry jacket with its rounded tailored collar gives relief to the urban style! Sleeves 3/4 or long sleeves it's up to you ! Nice sleeve finish with piped cuff. Double button placket with 6 buttons. Poetry can be in a buttonless version with a removable belt to tie. Two piped pockets. Easy everyday wear with the Plume pants/shorts from the Envoutante collection or with raw denim. You will have understood it in cocooning mode or in the city, Poetry keeps its pace whatever its interpretation.
SIZE : from 34 to 48
- YOU WILL RECEIVE BY E-MAIL THE DIGITAL FILE WHICH INCLUDES :
- all the instructions for printing and assembling your pattern. The pattern in A4 format and in colour (for printing at home on a traditional printer).
- The large format pattern: 2334 mm X 820 mm (for printing at a printer equipped with an Ao machine). The step-by-step booklet with tips and tricks. Make sure that your files are not in your mailbox containing "spam".
Materials you need at home:
- FABRIC SUGGESTIONS :
- - For the Poetry Jacket: Cotton, cotton lining, batiste, viscose, poplin, silk satin, linen, tencel. Wool gabardine. PROPOSAL FABRIC YARDAGE : - For the Poetry jacket: 2m of fabric for a width of 140/150/160 cm depending on the size and for the long sleeve version.
- SUPPLIES: - for the Poetry jacket: for the buttoned version: 6 buttons diameter between 15 and 18 mm. Iron-on for the back and the front, recommended for fluid and light fabrics. Optional: piping for the reverse sleeve finish: approx. 2 X 40 cm.
Popeline & Linon Patterns
I'm Linda Ammour and I've quit the Publicis group (Paris) after working with well-known brands as an Editor Project Manager... Now, I'm working from home, in the countryside (Rambouillet - France) to focus on my two "AMMOUR" (love) : I've created my brand Popeline & Linon sewing patterns for women and kids, sewing box and fabrics selling.