The Silvery Swan Shrug - Knitting pattern tutorial
As a fangirl I watch a lot of movies. Sometimes there is dancers. I don’t care about the dancing, I’m more of a singing type, but I love the boleros’ they wear. And I’m always like ”someday I’m going to wear a bolero like that.” Well I used to be coz now I did it, and I’m loving it!! Hope you’ll love it too, wether you're a dancer, gymnastic, welder or just someone who gets gold! This pattern is for everyone!
The shrug is worked from the cuff of the sleeve through the collar to the other sleeve. Laces to the front bow is made later.
This pattern is beginner friendly.
For the closest fit it is important to make a swatch and choose your size according to the measurements provided in the pattern
Sizing: XS S M L XL XXL
Gauge: 20 sts and 18 rows: 10 cm [ 4"]
- Metric measurements
- Size: XS S M L XL XXL
- Suitable for beginners
- Pattern with pictures
Materials you need at home:
- 2 hanks of worsted weight yarn (180 m / 100 g) for sizes XS, S and M
- 3 hanks of worsted weight yarn for sizes L an XL
- 4 hanks of worsted weight yarn for size XXL
- 4.5 mm [US 7] double pointed needles or circular needle for magic loop
- Darning needle to sew in the loose ends
Knitwear designer from Finland. Inspired by nature, sci-fi, mythology and fantasy.