THE SKIRT THE ELEGANT PDF VERSION
COUTURE LEVEL: advanced intermediate
the "L'élégante" skirt
the skirt The elegant Midi cut high waist with V on the middle of the waistband. The elegant will be perfect with a pair of heels for a feminine and bohemian inspiration. The great feature is this nice Anna collar which is removable and ensures a romantic and ultra modern style oblige! You can wear it with your skirt, or for example alone with a pullover so that it regains its letters of nobility with high collars! Anna is on multiple notes! Above all, don't resist your desires and dare to fly!
Style and finishes : The elegant is proposed to you with two invisible pockets, removable straps. Pleats on the front and back. Invisible zipper on the back. You will be able to achieve a nice removable belt that you can also make into a turban that I named Nina with two little tutos of knotting!
SIZE : from 36 to 48
- all the instructions for printing and assembling your pattern. The pattern in A4 format and in colour (for printing at home on a traditional printer).
- The large format pattern (for printing at a printer equipped with an Ao machine: file format: 2050 X 905 mm)
- The step-by-step booklet with tips and tricks. The elegant L'élégante skirt was made for a stature of 1m75.
Materials you need at home:
- FABRIC SUGGESTIONS: Viscose, cotton, double gauze, tencel, linen, poplin, crepe, crepe proviscose, light tweed, chambray, plumetis, light wool, jersey, velvet.
- Fabric measurement : - for the skirt: 2 meters 10 for a width of 140 cm - for the Anna collar: 25 cm for a width of 140 cm - for the removable belt: 96 cm for a width of 116 cm
- Supplies: straight iron-on wire for the front and back belt. 40 cm invisible zipper. A hook for the top of the zipper.
Popeline & Linon Patterns
I'm Linda Ammour and I've quit the Publicis group (Paris) after working with well-known brands as an Editor Project Manager... Now, I'm working from home, in the countryside (Rambouillet - France) to focus on my two "AMMOUR" (love) : I've created my brand Popeline & Linon sewing patterns for women and kids, sewing box and fabrics selling.