THE SONGE CAMISOLE SEWING PATTERN PDF VERSION
Instructions and sewing pattern are in English and French. COUTURE LEVEL: Beginner
Tn lightness, Songe is a camisole with straps to be tied by the shoulders and plays on the ambivalence of clothing and underwear: sober shape and it is with this pretty neckline back for a fluid and feminine side, neckline front and back V shape. Songe will combine with your Palazzo Plume shorts or pants but also: with a slit skirt passing by the whimsical divided skirt ...
SIZE : from 34 to 48
- YOU WILL RECEIVE BY E-MAIL THE DIGITAL FILE WHICH INCLUDES :
- all the instructions for printing and assembling your pattern. The pattern in A4 format and in colour (for printing at home on a traditional printer).
- The large format pattern: 210 mm X 297 mm (for printing at a printer equipped with an Ao machine). The step-by-step booklet with tips and tricks.
Materials you need at home:
- FABRIC SUGGESTIONS :
- - For the Songe camisole : Silk muslin, cotton, batiste, poplin, silk, silk, plumetis, silk satin, linen, double cotton gauze, crepe .
- PROPOSAL FABRIC YARDAGE : - For the Songe camisole: 1 for a width of 140/150 cm (depending on size).
Popeline & Linon Patterns
I'm Linda Ammour and I've quit the Publicis group (Paris) after working with well-known brands as an Editor Project Manager... Now, I'm working from home, in the countryside (Rambouillet - France) to focus on my two "AMMOUR" (love) : I've created my brand Popeline & Linon sewing patterns for women and kids, sewing box and fabrics selling.