The Staple Bralette is a comfortable pull-on bralette with medium support and adjustable straps. It's simple design and clean silhouette make it perfect for day to day wear and fully adjustable bra straps guarantee a perfect fit.
This digital sewing pattern is simple to put together and is a great introduction to lingerie basics such as how to install different elastics and how to create an adjustable bra strap.
This sewing pattern can be completed within 2 hours and is a great way to use small scraps of stretch fabric from your stash!
- Step By Step Video Tutorial
- Printable Pdf Letter / A4 Sewing Pattern
- Easy to follow instructions with real, color photos
- Supply List
- Instructions on how to make adjustable bra straps
Materials you need at home:
- Universal Thread
- Ball Point Sewing Machine Needle
- 3/8” Bra Strap Rings and Sliders Set (or Pre-Assembled Bra Straps)
- 2 yards 3/8” Elastic
- 18” of Foldover Elastic
- 1/2 yd Stretch Lace, Mesh, Jersey, etc.
Modern Sewing Patterns
Easy to make designs that print from your basic at-home printer. Each project is complete with step by step written tutorials, easy to follow videos, and real-life instructional photos to make sewing easier than ever for every learning style.