The Süsse Skirt Sewing Pattern - Sizes 12m-12y
Sweet or Spooky, The Süsse Skirt is an adorable skirt with optional straps. The full knee length skirt is highlighted by a scalloped edge and has a button or snap closure in the back of the wide waistband.
The straps are optional; they button in or you can choose to leave them off. A third option has dainty little bows at the bottom of each strap for extra sweetness (or spookiness).
Like the rest of The Eli Monster’s patterns; The Süsse Skirt PDF Sewing Pattern is layered which means you only need to print the size you are making! All steps are accompanied by full color photographs so you never have to guess where to sew or place.
Sewing Level: Advanced Beginner
- Step by step instructions with photographs,
- US Imperial and Metric Measurements,
- Sizes 12 month -12 year,
- Sewing Level Advanced Beginner
Materials you need at home:
- All Versions: 1-1.5 yds fabric (quilting cotton or similar weight/drape),
- Lightweight fusible interfacing
- 2 buttons or snaps for closure
- Coordinating thread
- Sewing machine
- Serger (optional)
- Version B: 2 large buttons for front of waistband,
- 2 small buttons to be hidden inside waistband,
- Version C: 4 small buttons to be hidden inside waistband
The Eli Monster
Steph began sewing as a small child. As an adult, she combined that knowledge of sewing with her enthusiasm for human factors and ergonomics to create sewing patterns that are both beautiful and well fitting. The Eli Monster’s patterns break down intimidating techniques into smaller steps to walk even absolute beginners through each pattern. The Eli Monster combines the look of vintage with modern, time saving techniques.