The Sutton Set PDF Pattern
The Sutton bralette is a pull over style featuring all lace soft triangle cups that are supported by an elasticated under-bust band. Finished with adjustable shoulder straps. Paired with the classic mid-rise panty featuring elastic trimmed edges, this delicate set is fun to sew – and sure to become your new soft bra go-to!
This is a layered, PDF pattern suitable for printing in A0 copy shop format and both A4 and US letter sized paper. Page quantity: the bralette is 5 pages tiled, the panty is 5 pages tiled, and they are both together on one A0 sheet.
Suitable for stretch lace and stretch knits only.
- Printable PDF pattern files in A0 Copy shop and A4/US Letter
- Patterns are layered by size
- Illustrated step by step sewing instructions
Materials you need at home:
- Bralette: 2 rings, 2 sliders
- Bralette: 2 yards 1/4″ elastic
- Panty: 2 yards underwear elastic or stretch lace elastic
Sewing and the City
Putting the fashion in sewing! With pdf sewing patterns and how-to courses, Sewing and the City makes it possible for you to sew a wardrobe you love to wear. Check out my blog for more: sewingandthecity.com