Introducing my Three Bears knitting pattern. The big bears are 24 cm tall and the baby bear 15 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The Mama and Papa bear legs knitting pattern incorporates a three needle bind-off. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the bears and outfits.
- Measurements are in metric.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 12 pages and written in English.
Materials you need at home:
- Three straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Toy safety eyes
- Buttons to decorate
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.