Make a beautiful cross-body purse, which is altogether feminine, functional and fully customizable with the Vegas purse pattern, available as a PDF download.
Vegas is a small very feminine cross-body purse, which is both functional and fully customizable.
The various overlays make it a truly unique bag, with infinite customizing options. Let your creativity run wild when choose fabrics, colors and motifs to make a bag that’s totally yours !
Vegas features multiple storage compartments: 1 outside zipper pocket at the back, 1 inside zipper pocket plus 1 multi-pocket.
Its size - 18.5 cm (7.28 in) high x 28 cm (11 in) wide x 8 cm (3.15 in) (3.15 in) deep – and numerous pockets make it perfect to store all your daily essentials: wallet, phone, datebook, keys, etc...
The purse is closed with a modern looking pretty tuck lock, but you could easily replace it with another closure of your choice. (magnetic closure, turn lock, etc…). The shoulder strap can of course be adjusted to fit you.
- The list of materials needed
- The pattern pages, made of A4 format pages to print and assemble
- The cutting layout of fabrics
- The detailed instructions, step by step along with photos.
- Level of difficulty: Intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric 1 – 38 cm (14.96 in) high x 140 cm (55.12 in) (55.12 in) wide
- Fabric 2 – 21 cm (8.27 in) high x 39 cm (15.35 in) wide
- Fabric 3 – 20 cm (7.87 in) high x 15 cm (5.9 in) wide
- Fabric 4 (Lining) – 43 cm (16.93 in) high x 134 cm (52.75 in) wide
- Fabric 5 – 7 cm (2.75 in) high x 12 cm (4.72 in) wide
- 10 mm wide piping (width of flat section = 7 mm) – 221 cm (87 in)
- Bias binding – 19 cm (7.48 in) cut in 2 pieces of 9.5 cm (3.74 in) each
- 2 strap end caps, 30 mm
- 2 grommets or bridge buckles
- 1 slider buckle – 30 mm wide