The following stitches are used: - backstitch - chainstitch
- instructions in english
- a picture of the finished motif with detail shots
- pattern for printing in 7 languages (this means the text "There is no chameleon" is translated into 7 languages): english german french italian czech spanish portugese
Materials you need at home:
- embroidery floss in 4 colors
- a piece of fabric (12x12inch)
- 2 shades of green felt (size depends on chosen language)
- embroidery hoop 7 or 8 inch, embroidery needle, scissors
Hi, I’m Anne Mende, a textile enthusiast from Germany.
At this place I document my journey through the world of needle crafts. My mission is to help others find a way through the jungle of knitting and embroidery, too, and inspire to leave the comfort zone and try new techniques.