The Three Birds Tea Cosy Knitting Pattern combines three best loved patterns and so reducing the cost for you compared to buying the patterns individually.
The Three Birds tea cosies fit a medium sized tea pot that covers a Teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting them very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own Three Birds tea cosies.
- Three patterns in one
- made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 3.25 mm, UK size 10 or US size 3 Knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 39g dark brown double knitting wool,
- 16g stone double knitting wool,
- 3g jaffa double knitting wool,
- 3g copper double knitting wool,
- 30g royal air force blue Double knitting wool,
- 15g lemon double knitting wool,
- 7g white double knitting wool,
- 6g black double knitting wool,
- 34g brown double knitting wool,
- 12g red double knitting wool,
- 8g white double knitting wool,
- 4g black double knitting wool, , , Stuffing.
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.