Three Pencil cases pattern - pig - mouse - wolf
Three delicious pencil cases that will fit all your pens, papers or even little treats!
Randolf the wolf, Pounce the mouse and Ludwig the pig Finished size: 20 cm x 6cm x 10 cm / 7cm (left and right end)
- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- 3 models included
- French Measurement measures in cm
- Suitable for Beginners
- Patterns in real sizes
Materials you need at home:
- 40cm x 50 cm outer fabric (jeans, suedette, cotton, velvet, etc.) Please note that a faux leather pencil case will be sturdier but also thicker and therefore more difficult to sew, in particular for the Pounce the Mouse design.
- 10 cm x 10 cm white faux leather fabric or felt for the eyes
- 40 cm x 50 cm lining
- 1 x 20 cm nylon coil zipper
- Snap on buttons + snap plier 1 set of black snap on buttons for the eyes (if you are a beginner, you may want to use 2 white caps + 2 black sockets or studs and use simple snap buttons for the eyes)
- Sewing threads to match your fabrics
- Embroidery threads for the mouse + embroidery needle for sewing machine
- Optional Teflon foot + leather needle for your machine if you choose faux leather fabric
Hi, my name is Sarah, the mother of two gorgeous boys full of energy. I am also a primary school teacher on extended leave.
During my pregnancy I started developing a range of items dedicated to children: the brand SACAPTILOUP was born! A world of colorful and funny animal themed accessories. Pouches, pencil cases, backpack…each design is unique and can be customised according to your wishes!
I also designed a few sewing patterns and I am the author of the sewing book: Ma petite ménagerie en couture, published by Creapassions.
My commercial license labels gives you the opportunity to make and sell items from my copyrighted patterns. To purchase labels, please contact me.
Want to discover my world? Follow these links:
Welcome to my world J !