Tie Back Boots - Baby + Child Sizes - PDF Pattern
Sew these delightfully happy boots to keep little feet snug and warm in winter. These simple-to-sew yet impressive boots are carefully designed to be both practical and adorable - like a big hug for little feet!
- Baby 1-5
- Child 6-13
- Youth 1-4
- Total of 17 sizes from newborn to approx age 9
- Leather/suede can be used for the sole
- Fully lined - no scratchy exposed seams here!
- External elastic - simply re-tie as they grow
- BONUS pattern piece for a longer boot which you can turn over into a cuff
Skill Level: An adventurous beginner sewer will be able to complete these with ease.
View printable shoe size chart: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1083/5260/files/Shoe_Boot_Size_Guide.pdf?7152758743096216347
View sizes + materials list: https://www.twigandtale.com/pages/tie-back-boots-size-chart-materials-list
View pattern FAQs: https://www.twigandtale.com/pages/frequently-asked-questions
Make old things new again! Twig & Tale patterns pair wonderfully with recycled fabrics. Look to accidentally shrunken sweaters, woolen skirts or trousers and gently-used leather/corduroy garments for inspiration.
Don't be afraid to embellish a little! Explore our beginner-friendly Embroidery Pattern Collections: https://www.twigandtale.com/collections/embroidery
This pdf pattern can be printed on your home printer and contains layered pattern pieces so you can print only the sizes you wish. Simple. Easy.
For more information, photo's and details please visit our website: www.twigandtale.com
- Size range: Baby 1-5, Child 6-13, Youth 1-4
- Fully lined, no exposed seams
- Beautiful step by step tutorial
- Skill level: Adventurous beginner
- US Imperial Measurement and Metric Measurements
- Includes A0 Printing + Projector File
Materials you need at home:
- https//cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1083/5260/files/ShoeBootSize_Guide.pdf?7152758743096216347, , View sizes + materials list https//www.twigandtale.com/pages/tie-back-boots-size-chart-materials-list
Twig + Tale
From my treehouse studio hidden within the New Zealand forest, I draft clothing and toy patterns that capture the essence of childhood storybooks. To me, sewing is a magical journey, full of adventure and the wonderful tales that each material holds. I believe in reusing fabrics when possible and bringing new life to old things, in spending time (sometimes together, sometimes alone) to let the spirit run free.
Twig & Tale is for everyone who shares a love of creativity and an adventurous spirit—beginner sewers especially! It's a celebration of the innocence of childhood and the wonder of nature. It's about comfy clothes and warm things like hugs and capes and coats. It's about handmade, love, and imaginary play—featuring classic, simple patterns that inspire us all to tell a story.