- Size range Baby 1-5, Child 6-13, Youth 1-4 (17 sizes from newborn to approx age 9)
- Fully lined, no exposed seams
- Beautiful step by step tutorial
- Skill level Adventurous beginner
- US Imperial Measurement and Metric Measurements
Sew these delightfully happy boots to keep little feet snug and warm this winter. These simple-to-sew yet impressive boots are carefully designed to be both practical and adorable - like a big hug for little feet!
- Baby 1-5
- Child 6-13
- Youth 1-4
- Total of 17 sizes from newborn to approx age 9
- Leather/suede can be used for the sole
- Fully lined - no scratchy exposed seams here!
- External elastic - simply re-tie as they grow
- BONUS pattern piece for a longer boot which you can turn over into a cuff
Skill Level An adventurous beginner sewer will be able to complete these with ease.
View printable shoe size chart: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1083/5260/files/Shoe_Boot_Size_Guide.pdf?7152758743096216347
View sizes + materials list: https://www.twigandtale.com/pages/tie-back-boots-size-chart-materials-list
View pattern FAQs: https://www.twigandtale.com/pages/frequently-asked-questions
Make old things new again! Twig & Tale patterns pair wonderfully with recycled fabrics. Look to accidentally shrunken sweaters, woolen skirts or trousers and gently-used leather/corduroy garments for inspiration.
Don't be afraid to embellish a little! Explore our beginner-friendly Embroidery Pattern Collections: https://www.twigandtale.com/collections/embroidery
This pdf pattern can be printed on your home printer and contains layered pattern pieces so you can print only the sizes you wish. Simple. Easy.
For more information, photo's and details please visit our website: www.twigandtale.com