Tiered Dress Alicia | Size XSS-XL | with sewing instructions
Summer dress Alicia has a romantic look that is very trendy this summer. The tiered skirt has fine ruffles that make it appear high-quality. An elastic band at the waist ensures a perfect fit. The bodice has a loose fit and a closure at the front with pullover buttons and loops. You can simply tie the straps in a bow. Sew the dress from lightweight viscose fabrics or heavier fabrics like cotton, linen, and even muslin.
Please note: the sewing instructions and the sewing pattern are bilingual (German/English)
- PDF files A4, US Letter
- Illustrated sewing instructions in English and German
- layered PDF (only print out the sizes you need!)
- sizes XXS-XL
Materials you need at home:
- 1.75 meters of fabric (fabric width 1.40 meters)
- 0.40 meters of fusible interfacing (fabric width 0.97 meters)
- 7x pullover buttons (15 or 11mm)
- sewing machine and serger
- color matching sewing thread for your sewing machine and serger
Hi, I am Rimma. How nice that you stop by my shop! Here you will find professional sewing patterns with a certain mix of casualness and elegance.