- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the two turtles with photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
TIM AND TOM TURTLE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Tim Turtle is chatting with his little friend Tom.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are worked flat on straight needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and a k2tog decrease, change colours at the ends of a row (knit stripes) and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The large turtle is approximately 11cm tall and 16cm long. The small turtle is approximately 5cm tall and 10cm long.