Timi travel bag sewing pattern, gym bag pattern
Whether you are looking for a travel bag or a gym bag, Timi is a perfect choice in both cases. With the help of this pattern and detailed instructions, illustrating each step of creating this bag, you will be able to sew Timi bag in the comfort of your own home. This project leaves many possibilities for creating interesting color variations, so there is a lot of room for creativity!
The main compartment provides ample space for your clothing, shoes, and towel, while the four pockets offer convenient storage for smaller items such as your keys, phone, and water bottle. The bag features a comfortable, adjustable shoulder strap and handles for easy carrying.
Perfect for weekend getaways or business trips, great for fitness enthusiast and athletes.
The bag is fully lined and sewn without the use of a bias tape! Sewing a handle wrap is not included in this tutorial.
Pattern difficulty level: 4/5
Size of a finished product:
height: 25 cm (10")
width: 23 cm (9")
length: 39 cm (15 3/8") - measured at the top, without side pockets
All measurements in the tutorial are both in metric and imperial units. 1 cm (3/8") seam allowances included.
- You may sell products made with this pattern in your shop, but mass production is not allowed.
- You may not sell or distribute pattern and instruction under no circumstances.
Please respect our work - thank you! :)
- 2 pdf files with the pattern (A4 and US letter size)
- 1 pdf file with a step by step sewing instruction
- Both cm and inch measurements are included!
Materials you need at home:
- exterior fabric in 3 colors and lining fabric
- webbing and optional shoulder strap pad
- continuous zipper #5 (5 mm)
- 6 zipper sliders #5
- 2 swivel clips
- 1 strap adjuster
- 2 triangular rings
- 4-5 luggage feet
- interfacing / stiffener - described in the tutorial
Make your own, beautiful bags and accessories with Ardente Design sewing patterns and tutorials.