Tiny Dinosaur Chubby Monster Plush Toy Sewing Pattern
This listing is for a .pdf instant download of a plush sewing pattern, made to look like a cute and chubby tiny dinosaur! It has a simple round body shape with four stubby little legs and a row of spikes going down the back.
› Difficulty: CONFIDENT BEGINNER (2/10 stars) › Skills used: Fusible web applique, ladder stitch, sewing curves, gathering stitch, basting › Finished size: 5” wide, 5" tall, and 7" long › 15 pages › Over 30 full-color photos & illustrations
- Photographed sewing instructions
- US Imperial Measurements
- Full-size, ready-to-print pattern with seam allowances
- Illustrated basic techniques
Materials you need at home:
- 1/4 yd. of plush fabric for main body
- 1/8 yd. of accent fabric for spikes
- 3" x 3" piece of black applique fabric for eyes/mouths
- 4" x 4" piece of light or heavy duty fusible web
- Matching sewing thread
- Basic sewing tools (sewing machine, scissors, iron, ironing board, needles, pins, fabric marker, seam ripper, point turner or chopstick)
- White fabric paint (optional; for eye shines)
My name is Choly Knight, and I've been sewing for over 15 years and written over 13 craft books. The adorable style of cosplay, Harajuku, & gothic lolita got me started and continues to inspire me to this day.