- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the tiger and 7 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
TOBY THE TIGER TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Tiger, tiger, burning bright; in the forests of the night. My tiger is knitted with bright orange stripes, but you could use different colours if you wanted.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colours at the ends of a row (knit stripes), and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The tiger is approximately 24cm tall, when standing from toes to tips of ears.