- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the fox, wolf and scarf, and 7 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
- Todd and Ralf are knitted from the same pattern, but made in different colours.
TODD FOX AND RALF WOLF TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Todd and Ralf are best friends in the forest, but it can get chilly so they always wear their scarves when they go out to play. You can knit your own forest friends with this knitting pattern.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colour at the end of a row (knit stripes), and sew seams. This pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work.
FINISHED SIZE: Each toy is approximately 24cm tall, when standing from toes to tips of ears.