Introducing Todd Fox and Ralph Wolf, best friends with matching scarves. Each toy is 24 cm tall when standing from toes to tips of ears. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. This pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams. Todd and Ralf are knitted from the same pattern, but made in different colours.
- Instructions and photos for making the toys and scarves.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Toy safety eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.