- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the toucan plus photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English
TOMMY TOUCAN TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Tommy is a cuddly toucan with a colourful beak.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the toes which are i-cord pieces knitted on two double pointed needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit i-cord and sew seams. This pattern incorporates short rows (wrap and turn).
FINISHED SIZE: The toucan is approximately 18cm tall (sitting).