Because “too much … is never too much” the TOO MUCH blouse is full of pretty sophisticated details. Pleats alongside a V neck, high 3 buttons cuffs, belt to be fasten on the side are 100% couture details that make this blouse unique and remarkable.
The set of patterns is available from size 34 to 46 (FR) / 6 to 18 (UK) corresponding to 32 to 41 ¼ inches for the bust size.
A large variety of fabrics may be used, viscose, silk, cotton for instance can do well... However avoid too thick or too stiff fabrics that won’t allow pleats to look nice, especially In their curved parts.
AND YOU KNOW WHAT?!
The Too much blouse is compatible with the “Sleeves bar” so don’t hesitate to mix and create a new style with the ¾ gathering sleeve for example.
All the available sleeves are included in the “Sleeves bar” pattern on our Makerist store.
- A4 format PDF pattern (25 pages) in English
- A0 format PDF pattern in English
- US Letter format PDF pattern (25 pages) in English
- Detailed sewing instructions manual in English
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric (values given here for a 140 cm / 55” width): 145 cm from 34 to 40 (FR) - 165 cm from 42 to 46 (FR) / 57 ‘’ from 6 to 12 (UK) – 65 ’’ from 14 to 18 (UK)
- Sewing thread.
- Fusible interfacing for cuffs and facings.
- 6 buttons.
- Optional: 1 heat-erasable pen « Pilot Frixion » type.
DressYourBody designs patterns, you create your clothes … No matter if you are an experienced sewer or you just want to start making your own pieces, the sewing pattern I’m initially doing for myself and that I wear daily are there for you. I pay the maximum attention to design crystal clear sewing patterns without any overlapping parts and very detailed sewing instructions. DressYourBody also proposes an innovative concept with the “Sleeves bar”. You can download for free a complete set of sleeves that are compatible with the vast majority of my designs so that you can mix different options and create your very unique style. Check regularly because the bar is being refilled with new sleeves very often! Christine