Top and Dress - PDF pattern for women - beginners - Paresse
Sloth ( Paresse in french ) :
Ah the lovely feeling of a lazy weekend after a long week of work ! Despite our love of sewing... procrastination does get the better of us !
Here’s an easy top that can get done within a couple of hours ! No darts, no lining, no zipper or buttons… just 6 simple pieces to be assembled within a couple of hours, no need to overlock either, and you can wear it immediately !
Makes for a lovely summer top or the perfect little dress for an occasion such as Christmas or the new year !
- PDF Sewing Pattern A4 and US Letter to print at home
- Step by step instructions with pictures
- Size chart in cm + inch
- French sizes 34 - 46 (= US 2-14, UK 6-18)
Materials you need at home:
- For printing and gluing the pdf sewing pattern, you need Scissors, adhesive tape and enough printing paper in the printer
- Fabric For theblouse 160cm x 140cm width or 240cm x 110cm widht /// For the dress 200cm x 140cm widht or 280cm x 110cm widht. Choose cotton, poplin, viscose, plain polyester, a simple silk, a light velvet….
- Elastic 1m of elastic
- Bias binding or Bias Tape bewteen 1m to 6m
Welcome to my page !
If you found me, i'm guessing you share my passion: sewing, sewing clothes for myself, sewing for my friends, sewing makes me happy, and you too I believe !
I am Mathilde from France, 27 years old and a passionate sewer. I graduated from fashion school in 2013, where I specialised in women's ready-to-wear. I have worked in the sectors of lingerie and luxury leather goods.
Using what i have, and what I learn on a continuous basis, it is my great pleasure to share with you patterns in PDF format along with sewing instructions to help you, if you need them.