Top -Off Color Tunic PDF Sewing Pattern -Sizes XS - XXL
Vibrant and colorful or dark and edgey – This one could be endlessly reinvented. This tunic style top has 3 different views. View A is destined to be color blocked with its 6 different panels along the body. A swank, loose fitting tunic that is made for a multiverse of style with minimal effort. She's a killer beach cover up too...
The Off-Color Tunic prefers light-weight to medium-weight woven fabrics. She's great with crepe de chine, faille, tencel, georgette or voile. Medium-weight knits are also a great choice too, but with the relaxed fit of this pattern you should go down one size.
- Print-at-home files in both US Letter and A4 paper formats
- Copy Shop A0 format easily used for a projector
- PDF instruction e-book in english with detailed illustrations
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric: 1.5 yards Main and Contrast (View A or B), 2.25 yards Main (View C)
- Coordinating Thread
- Recommended of 2 or more contrasting fabrics for View A or B
- Choose fabrics that are light to medium weight woven fabrics such as crepe, faille, georgette, challis or voile.
- Light weight knits with 10 - 30% stretch are suitable for this pattern. but should consider sizing down
Sew & Tell Patterns
Creating must be in my DNA because I can't remember a time when I wasn't making something.
After spending a decade producing my own clothing line, I fell in love with pattern design and development.
I'm extremely detail oriented, totally impatient and a blast at a party...
My obsession for creating a perfect sewing pattern is challenged by my need to create things fast and efficiently.
I leave in my creative wake, extensive patterns that are fun and fast to stitch up.
I created Sew & Tell Patterns out of a passion for sewing & pattern making. Here, I share my experience, prowess and good vibes hoping to help you master all things sewn.
I'm Jenn. A seamster, badass pattern maker, mom to two and your new sewing bestie. Together, let's change the way we sew.