Top or Dress - Maybe Doll PDF Sewing Pattern - Sizes XS - 5X
She may look sweet but don’t call her baby! The Maybe Doll Pattern just might kick some butt all while looking charming.
Choose the dress version or a top and take your pick of 3 sleeve lengths for either a fitted or blouson sleeve, giving this unique babydoll style garment 6 different sleeve options.
The Maybe Doll is a simple and fast and perfect for any level of sewist.
This pattern includes an in-depth instruction e-book chocked full of colorful illustrations and additional tutorials to make sure your sewing experience is awesome.
- Print-at-home files compatible for both US Letter or A4 paper formats
- Copy Shop A0 format easily used for a projector
- PDF instruction e-book in english with detailed illustrations
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric: 2.5 - 3.75 yards (Top Version) or 3.5 - 4.75 yards (Dress Version) | Yardage is measured for both 45" and 60" width fabric
- Coordinating Thread
- Light to medium weight knits with a stretch percentage between 15 - 30%
Sew & Tell Patterns
Creating must be in my DNA because I can't remember a time when I wasn't making something.
After spending a decade producing my own clothing line, I fell in love with pattern design and development.
I'm extremely detail oriented, totally impatient and a blast at a party...
My obsession for creating a perfect sewing pattern is challenged by my need to create things fast and efficiently.
I leave in my creative wake, extensive patterns that are fun and fast to stitch up.
I created Sew & Tell Patterns out of a passion for sewing & pattern making. Here, I share my experience, prowess and good vibes hoping to help you master all things sewn.
I'm Jenn. A seamster, badass pattern maker, mom to two and your new sewing bestie. Together, let's change the way we sew.