Top -Wall to Wall Sweater PDF Sewing Pattern -Sizes XS - XXL
Meet your new best friend. She's an over sized sweater style top ready to take you anywhere and everywhere. She features a cowl turtleneck and a grown on sleeve. Like any best friend, this pattern is a real tried and true for your closet needs.
Wall - to - Wall Sweater is perfect for medium-weight knit fabrics such as ponte, french terry, sweater knits & hachi. Light-weight or high stretch jersey fabrics with 40 - 50% stretch will have more drape and are totally cool too, it's just recommended to go down one size.
Enjoy a in-depth instruction e-book in english with colorful illustrations and lots of personality.
- Print-at-home files in both US Letter and A4 paper formats
- Copy Shop A0 format easily used for a projector
- PDF instruction e-book in english with detailed illustrations
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric: 1.75 - 2.75 yards (depending on size)
- Coordinating Thread
- Choose fabrics that are medium to light weight knits such as ponte, french terry, sweater knits and hachi. Jersey fabrics with more than 40 - 50% stretch will allow for a lot of drape and you should consider sizing down.
Sew & Tell Patterns
Creating must be in my DNA because I can't remember a time when I wasn't making something.
After spending a decade producing my own clothing line, I fell in love with pattern design and development.
I'm extremely detail oriented, totally impatient and a blast at a party...
My obsession for creating a perfect sewing pattern is challenged by my need to create things fast and efficiently.
I leave in my creative wake, extensive patterns that are fun and fast to stitch up.
I created Sew & Tell Patterns out of a passion for sewing & pattern making. Here, I share my experience, prowess and good vibes hoping to help you master all things sewn.
I'm Jenn. A seamster, badass pattern maker, mom to two and your new sewing bestie. Together, let's change the way we sew.