- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the turtle with photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
TOPSY TURVY TURTLE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Topsy Turvy is a huggable squidgy knitted turtle. He is named Topsy Turvy because you can change which side is the top and which is the bottom. This is a basic knitting pattern, ideal for beginner knitters or if you are new to making toys.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work basic increases and decreases, and sew seams. You will also need to knit stripes (change colours at the end of the row).
FINISHED SIZE: The turtle is approximately 25cm long and 23cm wide (including the legs)