TR809 Short denim overalls - PDF sewing pattern
Short denim overalls featuring side plackets, fake fly, pockets, straps and belt loops.
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Difficulty level: expert
- SEAM ALLOWANCES OF 12MM (½") INCLUDED
HIPS MEASUREMENT (GARMENT) XS=90cm (35 ¼") S=97cm (38") M=104cm (40 ¾") L=111cm (43 ½") XL=118cm (46 ¼")
INSEAM (GARMENT) XS-XL=6cm (2 ½")
- Seam and & hem allowances.
- Five stacked sizes.
- PDF file, no hard copy or shipping fees involved.
- Instant download once payment is completed, your file is ready to download.
- Pattern divided into rectangles that fit for A4 and Letter format for home printers.
Materials you need at home:
- NOTIONS , Jeans needle, all-purpose thread, jeans or topstitch thread (optional), 6x jeans buttons, 17mm (⅝") and 2x overall clasps, 38mm (1 ½").
- FABRICS , Denim or twill fabric , -WIDTH 150cm (59") , -LENGTH XS-X=1m20 (1yd½) , , Cotton lining or poplin , -WIDTH 110cm (44") , -LENGTH XS-XL=0m25 (0yd⅜") , , Fusible interfacing , -WIDTH 90cm (35") , -LENGTH XS-XL=0m30 (0yd½)
Kommatia Patterns has rebranded into Studio Calicot. You'll find in this shop our archive for the patterns that will not be rebranded as Studio Calicot. If you liked our work, enter "Studio Calicot" in the search bar and follow us to stay updated with our new releases. Thank you!