- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the tractor and trailer plus 12 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
TRACTOR TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
My tractor has a handy trailer for towing toys around the playroom.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams, and change colour at the end of a row (like knitting stripes). This pattern incorporates short rows (turning the work part way through a row) to shape the tractor.
FINISHED SIZE: The tractor is approximately 16cm tall and 17cm long. The trailer is 5cm tall and 11cm long.