- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Make your own gymnastics and dance wear using this pdf sewing pattern. Pattern features crop tops, singlet tops, and shorts in girls sizes 2-14 years.
Pattern includes 2 styles of crop top, the classic round neck style and the crossover back style. A classic round neck style singlet top and 2 styles of gym shorts are also included. Gymnnastic shorts can be made in either mini fit or classic fit style and can be finished with either a separate waistband or elastic at the top. With all the variations this pattern is very versatile and is sure to see plenty of use as you sew for your little gymnast or dancer.
Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.