Tralala is a cheeky thong that delicately reveals the lower part of your buttocks. It has a nice and flattering back curve.
It is mid-waist : it sits low enough to not be too constrictive around the stomach but not so low that your lower back is revealed when you lean over !
There are two ways to finish the waist : first one with lingerie elastic (picot elastic for example) and the second one with a wide elastic.
- An interactive explanatory booklet illustrated with numerous computerized diagrams as well as photos
- For Tralala, the pattern is given without seam allowances, but also with seam allowances included. You choose!
- The pattern in A4 / US letter format that you can print directly at home. The size lines are made up of different colors, but also of different patterns : you can therefore print in black and white without any worries ! The patterns contain layers that allow you to choose what you want to print: you decide which sizes will be printed.
- Help “Impression of the pattern”
- A “Points and settings” section
- A method sheet “How to cut lace” .... and more !
Materials you need at home:
- You will find in the explanations of Bohème a whole part dedicated to the various supplies.