Traveler's Sweater (Knitting Pattern)
Traveler’s Steampunk women's sweater combines romance with a sense of adventure travel. Inspired by the freedom and possibility to explore new works, this pullover brings romantic features like a back corset panel, slimming waist and high neckline, with strong masculine lines, deep texture and bronze buttons of the industrial age. It is worked flat from the bottom up and is both charted and written out for knitter’s preference.
- Pattern is written and charted with schematics
- Women’s XS (S, M, L, 1X) Shown in Size S
- Finished Chest Measurements: Circumference at Chest: 33 (37, 41, 45, 49)”/84 (94, 104, 114, 124.5) cm
Materials you need at home:
- Rowan HEMP TWEED (95m/104yds, 50g/1.76oz, 75% Wool, 25% True Hemp), Treacle # SH134, 10 (11, 12, 14, 16) balls.
- Size 7 (4.5mm) straight & circular, 12”/31cm
- Size 9 (5.5mm) needles,
- 4 bronze buttons (5/8”/17mm)
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
Donna Estin Designs, LLC
I love designing artistic knitwear and I specialize in blending creative stitches into comfortable, modern sweaters. I am a Certified Master Knitter. My designs regularly appear in books and magazines by Wool Studio, Knit Now, Knitscene, Interweave Knits, Nomadic Knits, Knit Picks, Cast On and more.