- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the pies, cupcake and carrot, and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
TREATS FOR SANTA AND RUDOLPH KNITTING PATTERNS
On Christmas Eve, tempt Santa with a little plate of knitted goodies, including a Christmas pudding cupcake, a lattice mince pie and an iced mince pie, and of course a carrot for Rudolph too! These treats are quick to knit and don’t use much yarn.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams and knit stripes (i.e. change colour at the end of a row).
FINISHED SIZE: The finished pies are approximately 8 cm diameter, and the carrot is 17 cm long (including the leaves).