- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the T-Rex and Brontosaurus with 30 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 11 pages and written in English.
TREX AND BRONTY DINOSAURS TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Dinosaur friends! Trex is a “not-so-fearsome” Tyrannosaurs Rex, and Bronty is a slow Brontosaurus (or is it an Apatosaurus?).
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colours at the ends of a row and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: Trex is approximately 29cm tall and 45cm long and Bronty 11cm tall and 42cm long (the length is measured stretched out from the nose to tip of the tail).