Introducing my dinosaur friends, Trex and Bronty! Trex is a “not-so-fearsome” Tyrannosaurs Rex, and Bronty is a slow Brontosaurus (or is it an Apatosaurus?). Trex is approximately 29 cm tall and 45 cm long, and Bronty 11 cm tall and 42 cm long. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the dinosaurs plus 30 photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 11 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Buttons for the eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.