TRIA Mini Coin Purse - PDF Sewing Pattern and detailed instructions
This is a cute tiny coin purse that does not take up much space. It's flat, so you can easily slide it into a jacket pocket or carry anywhere attached on your key ring, or clipped on your bag. When unzipped, it turns to a nice little cone, making it easy to see the coins.
This coin pouch is lined and reinforced by fusible interfacing to keep its shape. You can easily scale pattern if you want a larger size. It's a great scrap-buster project, and it makes an excellent handmade present or stocking stuffer!
Instructions include: * how to add fusible interfacing * how to shorten zippers and add zipper tabs * how to sew in zippers the neat way (no more pinched ends!)
FINISHED SIZE * apprx. 5″ wide, 4″ tall, 0.5″ depth * EASILY ADJUSTABLE: - You can easily scale pattern if you want a larger size – just eyeball the size of the zipper required!
- Digital (pdf) Sewing Pattern
- detailed step-by-step INSTRUCTIONS with clear photos
- many sewing tips to make your project easy and fun
- US Imperial Measurement
Materials you need at home:
- 2 pieces of 12x5 inch midweight cotton
- 12 x 5 inch of soft fusible interfacing (stabilizer)
- A (4.5 inch or longer) nylon coil zipper
- coordinating sewing thread
- sewing machine, iron, scissors, pins, ruler
Check out all of my patterns at https://shop.applegreencottage.com (and get 25% OFF when you join AppleGreen Cottage newsletter!)
Hi, I'm Damjana. I sew a lot and blog about it. You'll usually find me having fun at www.applegreencottage.com where I have over 70 free sewing tutorials and patterns. Stop by, it's fun and colorful around here! (And my sewing machine's never really resting.)