The trigonometric wristlets are a smaller version of the cable pattern used in the trigonometric loop scarf. It is a quick and easy knit, perfect as a last minute gift. The pattern comes in one size.
Basic Skills Necessary: - knitting in the round - cables - knits and purls
Finished Measurements: 9x12cm/3.54x4.725inch
- one size
- instructions in english and german
- charted and written pattern
Materials you need at home:
- less than 50g/1.76oz of yarn
- gauge in cable pattern 10x10cm/4x4inch=28stsx35rounds
- a set of DPNs (double pointed knitting needles) size US2.5 (3mm)
Hi, I’m Anne Mende, a textile enthusiast from Germany.
At this place I document my journey through the world of needle crafts. My mission is to help others find a way through the jungle of knitting and embroidery, too, and inspire to leave the comfort zone and try new techniques.