- Knitting Pattern
- US Measurement (inches)
- Two sizes: SM-MED and LG-XL
- Skill Level Easy
Materials you need at home:
- 1 ball- Premier Parfait (280-570 yards) Bulky weight
- 1 ball- Oxford Fashion Fur (30-55 yards) 100% Poly Eyelash, Medium weight
- US 7 circular needles (24-32" long)
- US 9 circular needles (24-32" long)
The Trio pattern is a 3-in-1 accessory created with a bulky chenille yarn and trimmed with eyelash yarn. The hood looks just like the hood on a jacket or coat. It can also be worn as a soft, fluffy cowl, or capelet. This pattern includes 2 sizes: Small-Medium and Large-Extra Large. It is worked in the round.
SM-MED 30-52” circum x 21” long.
LG-XL 40-65” circum x 23” long.
Skill Level: Easy
I live in New York with my two cats. I have been knitting and crocheting forever. My patterns include hats, headbands, scarves, wraps, cowls, hoods and shrugs. They are affordable, fun and easy to create.
Thank you for visiting! Jeani