Knit this top down raglan for the little troublemakers in your life.
It is a great project for using up leftover sock yarn. Worried about matching stripes when working with odds and ends? Before using a new scrap ball divide it in half. Set one half aside for striping on the body and divide the other half into half again for each of the sleeves.
- Knitting pattern - written instructions, schematic
- 7 sizes - Newborn to 10 years
- Imperial and Metric Measurements
- Suitable for advanced beginners
Materials you need at home:
- Approximately 343 (470, 563, 679)(799, 990, 1110) yards / 313 (430, 515, 621)(731, 905, 1015) meters heavy fingering or sport weight wool.
- US size 5 / 3.75 mm 24” / 60 cm circular needles or size needed to obtain gauge plus needles of the same size as preferred for working small circumferences in the round and circular needles one size smaller with a long enough cord to hold all the sts of the button band.
- 4 stitch markers
- 2 lockable stitch markers
- 3 (3, 3, 4)(4, 5, 5) ½” / 12.5 mm buttons
- Waste yarn
- Tapestry needle
- Needle and thread
- Ribbon if desired for reinforcing buttons