This pattern is size US12 // UK16 // EU44. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU52, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Trua pants:
Trua is a pair of semi-fitted pants with a straight silhouette. The applied elasticated waistband is finished with two rows of topstitching that form a casing with a cord threaded through it. The front features slash pockets and design lines decorated with piping. The pants are hemmed with a casing for elastic. The garment is ankle-length. Model Sofia: Height 172 cm (5’8”), Bust 84 cm (33 1/8”), Waist 64 cm (25 1/4”), Hips 90 cm (35 3/8”). Sofia is wearing size 36 in height 3. Model Yana: Bust 107cm (42 1/2”), Waist 87cm (35 1/2”), Hips 122cm (50 1/2”), Height 174 (5'8”). Yana is wearing size 52 in height 3. Approximate sewing time – 1 day (8 hours).
To sew this garment, choose knit fabrics with the following properties: - soft, breathable, non-stretch or with very little stretch, medium-weight; - the fiber content can include natural fibers (wool, cotton), artificial fibers (viscose), blends (wool + polyester, cotton + polyester, cotton + elastane, etc.), and synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane); - the following fabrics are recommended: heavyweight sweatshirt fleece. Attention! We do not recommend lightweight knit fabrics, jersey fabrics, French terry, and lighter weight sweatshirting. The garment in the photo is made of heavyweight sweatshirt fleece. The fabric is medium weight, soft, and low-stretch. The fiber content is a blend of viscose, polyester and elastane.
More sizes of Trua pants:
Size US2// UK6// EU34: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/trua-pants-size-us2-uk6-eu34-vikisews
Size US4// UK8//EU36: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/trua-pants-size-us4-uk8-eu36-vikisews
Size US6// UK10//EU38: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/trua-pants-size-us6-uk10-eu38-vikisews
Size US8// UK12// EU40: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/trua-pants-size-us8-uk12-eu40-vikisews
Size US10// UK14// EU42: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/trua-pants-size-us10-uk14-eu42-vikisews
Size US12// UK16// EU44: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/trua-pants-size-us12-uk16-eu44-vikisews
Size US14// UK18// EU46: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/trua-pants-size-us14-uk18-eu46-vikisews
Size US16// UK20// EU48: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/trua-pants-size-us16-uk20-eu48-vikisews
Size US18// UK22// EU50: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/trua-pants-size-us18-uk22-eu50-vikisews
Size US20// UK24// EU52: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/trua-pants-size-us20-uk24-eu52-vikisews
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Elastic, 4 cm wide
- 3. 5.5 cm (2 1/8") of lightweight interfacing
- 4. 1.7 m (1 7/8 yd) of 1 cm (3/8") wide twill tape for the waistband casing
- 5. 1.3 m (1 3/8 yd) of 1.5 cm (5/8") wide knit piping. Alternatively, you can make your own piping. You will need: 3.5 cm (1 3/8") of 160–180 cm (63–70") wide lightweight knit fabric. 1.3 m (1 3/8 yd) of cotton cord, 3 mm (1/8") in diameter.
- 6. Matching thread — 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine + 4 spools for the overlocker)
- 7. Matching thread for the piping — 1 spool
- 8. Stitched bias-cut fusible stay tape with stitch reinforcement, 1 cm (3/8”) wide — 0.6 m (5/8 yd)
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail email@example.com!