If you love peacocks you'll love the True Colours Peacock Cushion knitting pattern that makes a stunning cushion.
The peacock cushion is knitted in Hayfield Bonus DK and is work in intarsia from a chart. The reverse of the cushion is worked in stripes for added interest.
The cushion is edged with giant pom pom edging, in a rich royal blue. The pompoms are also used as buttons at the back.
The peacock cushion fits a 46cm square cushion insert, so it's a good sized cushion, prefect for a soft furnishing feature piece.
The cushion is perfect for people who love peacock or like a bit of luxury or over indulgence.
Please note that you are buying the cushion knitting pattern and not the finished item.
The True Colours Peacock Cushion is knitted on 2 needles using double knitting wool.
You will also need a 46cm square cushion insert for the True Colours Peacock Cushion.
The pattern is beautiful and is easy to make if you are confident at knitting in colour from a chart.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting it very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own True Colours Peacock Cushion.
- 3 page knitting pattern with full colour photos and chart
- Online Facebook Group if you need help - search for 'TeaCosyFolk Knitting Pattern Help'
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
Materials you need at home:
- 4.00 MM knitting needles, 24cms
- Tapestry needle
- 99g Sirdar, Hayfield Bonus DK Rainforest (668)
- 25g Sirdar, Hayfield Bonus DK Royal (979)
- 27g Sirdar, Hayfield Bonus DK Sunflower (978)
- 23g Sirdar, Hayfield Bonus DK Azure (824)
- 2g Sirdar, Hayfield Bonus DK White (961)
- 1g Sirdar, Hayfield Bonus DK Black (965)
- 2m Royal Blue Jumbo Pom Pom Trim (with 2cm pompoms)
- 46cm square cushion insert
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.