The Tudor Rose Tea Cosy is a bold tea cosy that oozes Englishness with its Tudor Rose adorning either side.
The Tudor Rose with its outer red petals and inner white petals, the traditional floral emblem bound the House of Lancaster and the house of York in a single emblem that marked the start of the Tudor dynasty.
The Tudor Rose tea cosies fit 3 sized teapots, small, medium and large Small 2 cup teapot: Medium 6 -8 cup teapot : Large 10 cup teapot
The tea cosy is knitted with double thickness yarn to keep the teapot and the tea really hot.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting, very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own Tudor Rose tea cosy.
- made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- pattern is given in three sizes - small, medium and large. Small 2 cup teapot Medium 6 -8 cup teapot Large 10 cup teapot.
- Helpful photos to guide you
Materials you need at home:
- Stylecraft Special DK Black
- Stylecraft Special DK Lipstick
- Stylecraft Special DK Kelly Green
- Stylecraft Special DK Saffron
- Stylecraft Special DK White
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.