Ulysses the Turkey may not have come to America on the Mayflower, but he certainly likes to celebrate Thanksgiving! With his pious removable pilgrim hat, this Turkey makes festive decor for your Thanksgiving celebrations, or may happily be used as a plush toy.
Whether or not you have ever hand sewn before, you will find the instructions included with this pattern easy to follow, with step-by-step guidance and illustrations for all the stitches.
Print the pattern pieces on regular paper (8.5 x 11" for North America; A4 for everyone else) without the need for any enlarging.
APPROX FINISHED SIZE:
7.5" tall x 9" wide, sitting, no hat (19 x 23 cm)
- No Sewing Machine Required
- Includes Illustrated Stitch Guide
- Time to Make: Approx 4 Hrs
Materials you need at home:
- QUANTITY & SELECTION INFO PROVIDED IN PATTERN:
- Craft felt
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle
- Tape/glue stick/straight pins
- Stuffing (fiberfill)
- Ultra fine tip felt pen (optional)