Celebrate fall and Thanksgiving with these funky Turkey Mug Rugs. They are quick to assemble and make an excellent gift too.
Fabric requirements are for two mug rugs.
Instructions are for fusible web machine appliqué. An appliqué pressing sheet is recommended. Imperial measurements.
FINISHED SIZE BEFORE QUILTING approx. 6" x 8"
- full size templates and placement guides
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40"
- Background 1/4 yd
- Eight Assorted Scraps of Autumn Colors (Brown, Green, Orange) 2" x 2 1/2" each
- Scraps of Orange, Brown, Yellow, Red and Black for the Turkey
- Binding 1/8 yd
- two 9” x 11” pieces of batting
- two 12” x 14” pieces of backing fabric
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.