Sew a wonderful plush turtle with this easy to follow sewing pattern.
The detailed illustrated tutorial makes sewing this cute turtle so much fun and easy to do.
The turtle is 30 cm when finished.
NOTE: When you order this pattern you will get an a4 sized pattern. If you live in the usa or canada you need a letter size pattern. I can send you the letter version if you need it after payment. Just sent me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- illustrated tutorial
- size 30 cm
Materials you need at home:
- Green body fabric 40 x 40 cm / 16 x 16 inch
- Blue shield fabric 55 x 30 cm / 22 x 12 inch
- Green shield fabric 40 x 10 cm / 16 x 4 inch
- Green top shield fabric 15 x 15 cm / 6 x 6 inch
- Blue circle fabric 40 x 10 cm / 16 x 4 inch
- Green eyelid fabric 10 x 10 cm / 4 x 4 inch
- White eye fabric 10 x 10 cm / 4 x 4 inch
- Black felt 5 x 5 cm / 2 x 2 inch
DIY Fluffies soft toys patterns by Mariska Vos-Bolman.
I'm a dutch woman that loves to make plush monsters and animals. I also enjoy making jewelry. I'm also a mother of two very cute sons :)
I have graduated from the Utrecht School of Arts in the Netherlands. After that I have worked in the Video games industry until 2007, in 2007 I decided to start my own "designer soft toys" company.