This cute pillow with a black and white Tuxedo Cat makes a great gift for the cat lovers in your life. The Flying Geese border is foundation pieced which makes it easy to get perfect points.
Instructions are for fusible web machine appliqué and foundation piecing. Imperial measurements.
FINISHED SIZE BEFORE QUILTING approx. 18" square
- full size templates and placement guides, you will have to tape the full size placement guide together, the pattern is too big to fit on a regular letter page. Overlapping parts are clearly marked.
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40"
- 3/4 yd black fabric
- 7/8 yd white fabric
- scraps of black, white, pink and green for the appliqué, embroidery thread for the details
- 21” square piece of batting
- 24” square piece of quilter’s muslin
- 1/2 yd fabric for the back
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.