A mostly black and white quilt with just a few dots of color, featuring twelve appliquéd tuxedo cats surrounded by Flying Geese.
This is the FULL PATTERN for all twelve blocks, sashing and borders. Contains complete finishing instructions.
Instructions are for fusible web machine appliqué and foundation paper piecing. The details are embroidered. Imperial measurements.
FINISHED QUILT SIZE approx. 59" x 71"
- full size templates and placement guides
- You will have to tape the full size placement guides together, the pattern is too big to fit on a regular letter page. Overlapping parts are clearly marked.
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40”
- 4 5/8 yd white fabric
- 2 1/4 yd black fabric
- assorted scraps in green, pink, red, tan, grey, brown and orange-brown
- 1/2 yd binding fabric
- 3 1/2 yd backing fabric
- 62” x 75” batting
- fusible webbing, appliqué pressing sheet, foundation paper
- general sewing supplies
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.