- 11 pages of easy to follow instructions with photos and pattern templates to make your own fabric owl toy with moveable wings
- A list of tools and materials required
- Template sheets are actual size & include a seam allowance.
- Step-by-step photo tutorial instructions.
- A perfect pattern for keepsake toys.
Materials you need at home:
- Medium weight cotton print fabric
- Toy stuffing, two fancy eye buttons, two 10mm buttons, long doll needle, strong upholstery thread, embroidery threads..
- Basic sewing supplies
This starry-eyed owl is very easy to sew from any medium weight cotton fabric and has moveable wings made with simple button joints (strong thread and two buttons). He also has optional hand-sewn stitches (blanket stitch) to add to his wings and feet if you want a handmade finish.
He's quick and simple to complete, uses few materials and would make a perfect handmade keepsake for an owl lover.
Finished height: approx. 15cm / 6 inches.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate, some sewing experience is recommended.
My Fabric Heaven
🐻 Soft toy SEWING PATTERNS. Teddy Bears, Bunnies, cloth dolls, toy clothes & embroidery! Established since 2012, our original step-by-step guides are colourful, fun and not in the least bit scary! These user-friendly photo tutorials will help you sew your own stuffed animals and embroidery hoop art with enjoyment and ease. Make the world a far, FAR cuter place one stitch at a time. Happy Sewing! Elle ... myfabricheaven.com