- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the snake and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques (including how to work short rows)
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
TWIRLY SNAKE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
This snake is knitted using short rows so he always stays in a twirly spiral shape. If you have never worked short rows in knitting before, instructions are included in the pattern, and I also have a free tutorial on my website to help you at http://fluffandfuzz.weebly.com/knitting-tutorials/how-to-wrap-and-turn-and-work-short-rows
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished snake is approximately 110cm long.