Twisted Dress sewing pattern and instructions by Sewera
It’s an absolute eye-catcher, the Twisted Dress sewing pattern. The front part impresses with the knot with draping. You can choose between a high and a low knot and between a round neckline and a V-neckline. The pattern includes a dress length and a shirt line, as well as tips for lengthening to a maxi dress. Thanks to the 4 different sleeve lengths as well as the possibility to sew the dress sleeveless, the Twisted Dress is perfect for all year round. The WOW effect of the knot is very easy to sew and explained by many graphics easy to understand. Sew the Twisted Dress from plain fabrics, with a printed panel or for the very special eye-catcher from a striped fabric.
The sewing pattern is suitable for beginners and advanced sewists. The pattern and instructions have been put through their paces in test sewing. With the pattern you get a detailed illustrated and described step-by-step instructions.
Pattern created by an experienced seamstress.
This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file.
- Pattern women’s dress size 32 – 50 / 2 – 20
- Round neckline and V-neckline
- Knots on two different heights
- 4 different sleeve lengths
- Dress in knee length, as a shirt or maxi dress
- Pattern in A4, US letter, A0 and as projector file, each created in layers
Materials you need at home:
- Softly falling, rather thin jersey fabrics
- Depending on the version between 1 m – 2.5 m / 1.1 – 2.7 yards
- sewing machine with straight stitch and zig-zag stitch or overlock machine
I'm a swiss mom of two, tailor by heart with a special dedication to wedding dresses and evening gowns. As i learned about the online sewing community, i decided to start putting my sewing patterns out to the world, so you could enjoy my favorite hobby & job too.