Twisted Tweed Teapot Cozy & Egg Cozy
Tweed Teapot Cosy & Egg Cosy - Knitting Pattern for a 4 Cup Teapot Cosy
DESCRIPTION: Tea Cosy Measurement Lower circumference – 16in (40½ cm) Height – 6½ in (16½ cm) Egg Cosy Measurement Lower circumference – 7in (18 cm) Height – 2½ in (6½ cm) Method: Worked Flat Wool: UK - DK Wool/ USA - Light Worsted/ Australia - 8ply - WORKED DOUBLED Knitting Needles: Single pointed 4mm & 5mm Additional: Tapestry Needle
INSTRUCTIONS: Pattern includes abbreviations & their descriptions A list of materials needed Instructions on how to make up the cosies Easy to follow row by row instructions The knitting pattern is an instant download
NOTE: I am very happy for people to sell the finished items in local community craft fairs & for local community charity. Please do not sell the finished items or pattern on the internet.
Thank-you for looking at my pattern.
- Tea Cosy Measurement Lower circumference – 16in (40½ cm) Height – 6½ in (16½ cm)
- Egg Cosy Measurement Lower circumference – 7in (18 cm) Height – 2½ in (6½ cm)
- Method Worked Flat
- Pattern includes abbreviations & their descriptions
- A list of materials needed
- Instructions on how to make up the cosies
- Easy to follow row by row instructions
- The knitting pattern is an instant download
Materials you need at home:
- Wool UK - DK Wool/ USA - Light Worsted/ Australia - 8ply - WORKED DOUBLED
- Knitting Needles Single pointed 4mm & 5mm
- Additional Tapestry Needle
What others have made
I love Knitting & Stitching, any spare time I have, you will see me busy clicking needles or stitching with thread.
I hold a City & Guilds in Hand Embroidery & Fashion. I started designing knitting patterns & embroidery patterns in 2012.
I enjoy the repetitiveness of knitting and I love creating dolls from a variety of inspiration. I have combined my interest of historical and national costume into my doll designs. My dolls are based on Grodnertal/ Dutch Wooden Dolls.
My embroidery designs are based on Folk Art/ Naïve Art & Tartans. My maternal side is descended from the Stewart, Bruce, Campbell, St. Clair & Buchanan Scottish Clans.
My work is completely original and my designs are simple to make. All my knitting patterns are worked flat, with two needles, but they are easy enough to knit on the round.
I hope you enjoy looking at my patterns, as much as I enjoy designing them. Jo x